A reminder Tax Payments are due Oct. 31, 2019. To avoid a 10% penalty, payments must be received at the County Administration Building, at 6602-44 Avenue, by 4:30 PM, or postmarked October 31, 2019. Read more in our Fall 2019 County Connection magazine. Read on...
Council will be considering a Community Aggregate Payment (CAP) Levy later this fall. Please take a minute to fill out our survey and provide your input on how CAP funds should be used. Read on...
Our Agricultural Services Board (ASB) currently consists of our seven council members. They would like your input. Do you think the ASB should include Members at Large (public members)? Please fill out our survey. Read on...
- 06 21 County continues working towards positive outcome
- 06 11 SDAB Upholds County of Stettler Development Authority's Decision
- 06 06 County defends position at SDAB Hearing
- 05 18 - Stop Order Issued to Paradise Shores
- 05 10 Seasonal Road Bans
- 03 21 Reminder for Anglers to Take it Off!
- 01 14 Budget Highlights.docx
- 12 11 - Council commits to neutral position for permission to appeal hearing
- 11 13 Septic Sense Workshop
- 11 02 Subdivision Development and Appeal Board Ruling Reduces Density for Paradise Shores
- 11 02 Stettler County Producers to Receive Tax Relief
- 10 16 Legalization of Cannabis
- 10 11 County Declares Agricultural Disaster
- 07 11 New 4 Way Stop on Highway 835 to Control Buffalo Lake Traffic
- 05 08 Dispute Resolution Settled between County of Stettler and Summer Villages
- Clean Audit - Reserves Replenished Faster than Anticipated
- Seasonal Road Bans Effective March 23, 2018 - 1:00 PM
- Yvette Cassidy Named New Chief Administrative Officer for the County of Stettler
- 24 Hour Work Permit Application Withdrawn for RV Sites Canada
- County Bids Fond Farewell to CAO Tim Fox