The Subdivision and Development Appeal Board has released the rebuttal materials (Package C) supplied by appellants, applicant, and development officer. Read on...
Stettler Regional Fire Chief, Mark Dennis has cancelled the Fire Restriction for Stettler County. More Information
The Alberta Wheat Commission has introduced a cash advance program on crops and livestock. Farmers can qualify for up to $100,000 in interest free loans and up to an additional $300,000 at a low interest rate. Read on...
On June 10, 2018 The County of Stettler launched an online survey to ask our community their feelings about cannabis legalization and how the County can make bylaws that reflect their values. The survey ran for 51 days and we had 646 responses. Read on...
- New 4 Way Stop on Highway 835 to Control Buffalo Lake Traffic
- Dispute Resolution Settled between County of Stettler and Summer Villages
- Clean Audit - Reserves Replenished Faster than Anticipated
- Seasonal Road Bans Effective March 23, 2018 - 1:00 PM
- Yvette Cassidy Named New Chief Administrative Officer for the County of Stettler
- 24 Hour Work Permit Application Withdrawn for RV Sites Canada
- County Bids Fond Farewell to CAO Tim Fox