It would assist Stettler Regional Emergency Management Agency greatly, if you would fill in their ONLINE survey, providing them with information that may be useful in the event of a local emergency. Read on...
County of Stettler Council currently live-streams and broadcasts Council Meetings on Stettler County 's YouTube Channel. They are currently re-considering live-streaming and recording Council Meetings. Read on...
SDAB determine's the developer's application was incomplete. Read on...
Stettler County’s Development Authority defends position of deeming development permit application incomplete. Read on...
Municipal Planning Commission, concerned with safety at the Buffalo Lake RV Site, ceases construction and orders removal of RVs until compliance is achieved. Read on...
- 06 21 County continues working towards positive outcome
- 06 11 SDAB Upholds County of Stettler Development Authority's Decision
- 06 06 County defends position at SDAB Hearing
- 05 18 - Stop Order Issued to Paradise Shores
- 05 10 Seasonal Road Bans
- 03 21 Reminder for Anglers to Take it Off!
- 01 14 Budget Highlights.docx
- 12 11 - Council commits to neutral position for permission to appeal hearing
- 11 13 Septic Sense Workshop
- 11 02 Subdivision Development and Appeal Board Ruling Reduces Density for Paradise Shores
- 11 02 Stettler County Producers to Receive Tax Relief
- 10 16 Legalization of Cannabis
- 10 11 County Declares Agricultural Disaster
- 07 11 New 4 Way Stop on Highway 835 to Control Buffalo Lake Traffic
- 05 08 Dispute Resolution Settled between County of Stettler and Summer Villages
- Clean Audit - Reserves Replenished Faster than Anticipated
- Seasonal Road Bans Effective March 23, 2018 - 1:00 PM
- Yvette Cassidy Named New Chief Administrative Officer for the County of Stettler
- 24 Hour Work Permit Application Withdrawn for RV Sites Canada
- County Bids Fond Farewell to CAO Tim Fox