The County of Stettler No. 6 has removed Seasonal Road Bans as of 8:00 AM on Tuesday, May 22, 2018. Read on...
UPDATE: The Development Permit for Paradise Shores has been REMOVED FROM THE AGENDA for the May 22 meeting. The Municipal Planning Commission will hear it at a later date, to be determined, which we will advertise on this website. Read on...
The item Development Permit for Paradise Shores RV Resort has been removed from the County of Stettler's Municipal Planning Commission (MPC) Agenda on May 22. The Development Permit will be heard at a later date, to be determined, and advertised here. Read on...
Summer Villages, County and Developer agree to reduced RV stall density at Paradise Shores RV Resort. Read on...
Please be advised Range Road 17-3 is closed between Highway 601 and Township Road 40-0 due to a bridge washout. Please plan alternate routes. Read on...
- Dispute Resolution Settled between County of Stettler and Summer Villages
- Clean Audit - Reserves Replenished Faster than Anticipated
- Seasonal Road Bans Effective March 23, 2018 - 1:00 PM
- Yvette Cassidy Named New Chief Administrative Officer for the County of Stettler
- 24 Hour Work Permit Application Withdrawn for RV Sites Canada
- County Bids Fond Farewell to CAO Tim Fox