Playground facilities within County of Stettler borders may begin re-opening Friday, May 29. Read on...
Township Roads and Range Roads in the County of Stettler go back to 100% on Friday, May 15 at 1 PM, except noted EXCEPTIONS follow the link below. Read on...
We are currently SOLD OUT of 2% Liquid Strychnine Concentrate for the control of severe damage (30% crop loss) from Richardson Ground Squirrels. If more product becomes available, we will update this post. Read on...
On March 16 we made the difficult decision to shut down public access to our facilities in an effort to protect our citizens and staff members and safeguard our resources intended for emergency response in this region due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Read on...
To participate in County of Stettler Public Meetings including Council, MPC and ASB dial in to teleconference at 1-800-309-2350 and use Conference ID: 152-9025. To listen to Council meetings, tune in to our Stettler County YouTube Channel! Read on...
- 05 28 Playgrounds Re-opening in the County of Stettler
- 05 22 Fire Restriction Cancelled
- 04 27 SREMA - Advise against Garage Sales - Reminder: Playground Remain Closed
- 04 20 FIRE RESTRICTION ISSUED
- 04 02 Playgrounds Temporarily Closed
- 03 31 SREMA - Isolation & Gatherings Mandates
- 03 26 Mayor and Reeve statement - Stettler Region first confirmed case of COVID-19
- 03 26 SREMA - Citizens may face fines for violating Public Health orders
- 03 20 SREMA - New measures to protect seniors in senior care facilities
- 03 18 SREMA - Community Resource Connection and Business Support Resources
- Business Resource Form
- 03 17 Stettler Regional Emergency Management Agency - Alberta public health recommendations limit gatherings
- 03 16 2020 Stettler Regional Emergency Management Agency activates hotline for region
- 03 16 2020 SREMA Hotline FAQ
- 02 18 Summer Villages Oppose Density Increase at former Paradise Shores property
- 06 21 County continues working towards positive outcome
- 06 11 SDAB Upholds County of Stettler Development Authority's Decision
- 06 06 County defends position at SDAB Hearing
- 05 18 - Stop Order Issued to Paradise Shores
- 05 10 Seasonal Road Bans
- 03 21 Reminder for Anglers to Take it Off!
- 01 14 Budget Highlights.docx