Use photos to showcase why you are Happy at Home in the County of Stettler... Read on...
A proposed modification to the Buffalo Lake South Shore Reserve Fund is available for public input... Read on...
Bylaw 1685-22: General Traffic has passed first reading and is now open to public engagement... Read on...
Bylaw 1684-22: Animal Control has passed first reading and is now open to public engagement... Read on...
The following Road Bans will go into effect at 8:00 AM on Monday, August 22, 2022. Read on...
The following Road Bans are in effect beginning May 10, 2022 at 3:00 PM. Read on...
The County of Stettler has been made aware Alberta Land Titles has a 2-3 month backlog on the registration of your documents for changes in ownership of properties. You can help us by bringing in your purchase agreements. Read on...
The Wild Boar Control Program has been supported by Stettler County since 2008. We currently have no reports of wild boar at large within our borders, but we will remain proactive in our approach to maintain surveillance. Read on...
- 10 29 - Alberta BioBord Submits application to County of Stettler
- 10 15 - Engine Retarder Brakes Prohibited in County of Stettler Hamlets
- 10 12- Alberta Ombudsman closes complaint made against the County of Stettler No. 6
- 8 13 - County of Stettler Declares Agricultural Disaster
- 8 13 Data for Declaration of Agricultural Disaster in County of Stettler
- 5 20 - Fire Ban downgraded to a Fire Restriction County of Stettler No. 6
- 5 03 2021 Fire Ban in Effect for County of Stettler No. 6
- 02 19 Moving Forward BLSSIDP