- You are here:
- Feature Links
- COVID-19 Updates
SREMA HOTLINE - 403-742-7300 - 8:30 AM-4:30 PM
The Stettler Regional Emergency Management Agency efforts will align with the directive of Alberta Health Services and the Province of Alberta. For current COVID-19 information please follow the Government of Alberta and Alberta Health Services.
The Stettler Regional Emergency Management Agency (SREMA) resident hotline, 403-742-7300, will be open from 8:30 AM-4:30 PM daily. Please contact the hotline with questions and concerns regarding our regional response to COVID-19, and questions and concerns with Town or County operations and services.
- April 2, 2020 - Don't get Cabin Fever during COVID-19
- March 31, 2020 - Isolation & Gatherings Mandates: No gatherings of more than 15
- March 26, 2020: Reeve Clarke & Mayor Nolls address first identified case of COVID-19 in Stettler/Stettler County region
- March 26, 2020 - Citizens may face fines for violating Public Health orders
- March 20, 2020 - New measures to protect seniors in senior care facilities
- March 18, 2020 - Community Connection and Business Resources
- March 17, 2020 - No gatherings of more than 50
- March 16, 2020 - Stettler Regional Emergency Management Agency activates Emergency Operations Centre @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>